[3830] SS CW N2NL SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2nl@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N2NL SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 02:43:00 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N2NL
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: N2NL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Mobile, AL

   15:    9

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

20m wire Moxon fixed north @ 40ft, base loaded vertical for 40&80
IC7610/AL1200

Had a blast for the first couple hours - good rate and I was able to stay close
to the top of the online scoreboard.  Then 20 died and 40 went long and no 2nd
radio...  Still a really fun and unique contest.

I had only planned to be part time, but when I hit 750 QSOs, I figured to try
for 1K... I think the last ~380 QSOs took the same amount of time as the first
750 but all part of Sweepstakes.  Sunday afternoon was a lot of 10 minute chunks
of seat time in between errands to catch up on the needed Qs in the band map.

73, Dave N2NL