[3830] SS CW W6DMW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W6DMW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 23:16:47 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W6DMW
Operator(s): W6DMW
Station: W6DMW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I still learning CW so for me a great way to get in is to just listen. Listen a
lot.  Running with CW Decoder or CW Get as my crutch and just listening to the
patterns is proving to be an interesting way of learning. So... What better
contest to do that in than Sweepstakes. I'm not going to win and races or awards
but maybe someone else will with my QSO.

Thanks for being out there letting us learn and practice. Sorry to those I tried
to QSO with when there was a touch too much noise to understand you forcing you
to repeat.

Flex 6400
20/40 inverted V Dipole
AL-811