[3830] CQWW SSB EI7M M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB EI7M M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 09:24:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: EI7M
Operator(s): EI3KD G4CLA EI3JE EI3JZ EI8IR EI7IG EI4HQ EI4BZ EI8KN EI6LA EI2KU
EI5GSB
Station: EI7M

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Cork

  160:   378    12       57
   80:  1217    20       88
   40:  2248    33      115
   20:  2845    36      127
   15:  3277    40      136
   10:  1472    33      119

Great conditions on the high bands (at last!) but 40m, in particular, was worse
than usual with poor DX prop especially during the first half of the weekend -
hit by the CME at just the wrong time. However, overall it was a good experience
:) Like many this was our first group operation for nearly two years and it was
great to get everyone together again, and to get the station working after a lot
of effort. We had some new, inexperienced, operators who were very brave to
"jump in at the deep end", and some rusty old ones too! Congrats to
everyone for getting QRV and thanks for all the qsos.