[3830] CQWW SSB CR6K M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CR6K M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 16:59:01 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: CR6K
Operator(s): CT1CJJ CT1ILT CT1FPQ CT1HXB CT2HUU CT2IMG EC2DX EA5KA F4AJS F4EGZ
Station: CR6K

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:

  160:   309    11       55
   80:  1086    20       91
   40:  2246    32      113
   20:  2768    38      138
   15:  3046    37      130
   10:  1834    30      115
-------------------------------

First Multi-2 operation from CR6K.

Thanks for the live score competition with ES9C PX2A ED1R 9A7A and others. It
kept us pushing harder and harder.

This year we had the pleasure to have on the team my good friend Imanol EC2DX
and his wife Eider together with Raul EA5KA. We were also joined by our veterans
F4AJS and F4EGZ who came from France and Joel CT1HXB and Manny CT1FPQ, who have
operated before from CR6K. We had 2 rookies, that have started recently
contesting, Joao CT2IMG and Bruno CT2HUU and I think they will come back for
this crazy competition. Last but not least, my father CT1CJJ who keeps
maintaining the station and preparing everything weeks ahead of time so
everything is tested and working.

On Friday just before the contest we were hit hard by a severe storm, so we had
to start with one of the towers down.

The station played fantastically. Maybe we need some more inband antennas :)

I want to thank here my mother Celeste, which has done an incredible job in
feeding 12 people and rearranging the house so everyone can sleep.

We love this game !

73’s cu all in CQ WW CW
Filipe CT1ILT