[3830] CQWW SSB W0ETT SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@msn.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W0ETT SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 00:47:30 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

  160:
   80:    1     1        1
   40:   41    11       19
   20:  129    22       52
   15:  199    26       55
   10:   96    16       25
------------------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Band conditions were great - sounded like what we can expect at
solar cycle peak!  Solar flare did us a good turn.  15m was my best band with it
open in all directions one time or another all day on Sat. and Sun.
Thanks to the many DXpeditioneers for activating many countries.  Tough to say
what was the "rarest" DX worked but my list includes FR4 Reunion, A44
Omar, HC10 Galopagos, or C94.

73 Ken, W0ETT
Colorado
Rig:  IC756pro3 and THP 550 to T