[3830] CQWW SSB W1HS M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W1HS M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 21:41:56 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W1HS
Operator(s): W1HS KC1GDW KC1POB
Station: W1HS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 28.65

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   25     7       11
   40:  126    13       46
   20:  246    18       67
   15:  257    20       83
   10:  282    17       63
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Wow! What a fantastic weekend. Conditions were just absolutely great on 10 and
15!  It was nice to see after such a long time, and it was an absolute pleasure
operating on 10 and 15 for hours on end during this contest.

I spent some time with the harmonics KC1GDW and KC1POB operating Friday evening
and Saturday. We had a great time and they both did remarkably well. The
extended band openings on 10 and 15 provided a great way to get them excited
about contesting. So much better experience than them having to fight wall to
wall splatter on 20 or 40. They had great band conditions and a high success
S&P rate. What better way to get excited about contesting!

Thanks to everyone for the QSOs and for the folks who work tirelessly to put
this on.