[3830] CQWW SSB N2FF SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N2FF SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 15:42:11 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: NLI

  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:  138    18       64
   15:  204    21       82
   10:  108    15       37
------------------------------

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

APBOX: so many down years.  Nice to see tenmeters open
SOAPBOX: a goodpart of the time.so that i have 15 zones and
SOAPBOX: 37countries in the log. Fifteen see,es to be the ebst best
SOAPBOX: band with 82 countries and 21 zones.  Not sure why
SOAPBOX: that was.  Perhaps my aaantenna at 40 feet made a big
SOAPBOX: difference on that band.  In any event I spent most of my time
SOAPBOX: there. Hopefully conditions will be even better for the CW event
SOAPBOX: in November.  The one negative aspect was that I lost
SOAPBOX: telnet Saturday afternoon..My  big disappointment was
SOAPBOX: that I was unable to work 3A3A for DX Honor Roll
SOAPBOX: on SSB.
SOAPBOX:   Thanks to all the DX with good ears who were able to hear my
SOAPBOX: 100 watts.