[3830] CQWW SSB EA8RM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea8cac@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB EA8RM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 10:48:56 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: EA8RM
Operator(s): EA8RM
Station: EA8RM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Radios: SO2R

  160:  136     6       37
   80:  439    15       61
   40: 1365    25       85
   20: 1626    27       81
   15: 1467    26       82
   10: 3338    28      101
------------------------------

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

I had not planned to be SOAB, the original plan was to be in ED7O with my
friends, but since I couldn't travel I decided to try to be on the air from here
after check how the propagation was.

I worked the 3 nights (after work) before the contest on the station to be able
to be on air in all bands in "some way", but the station needs a lot
more work, so I tried to do my best to get all the bands on the air, even with
some broken antennas. 30 min before the contest I lost the 20m EU antenna,
something more to add to the long list of breakdowns and things to do (missed
elements, locked rotator, broken telescopic tower, crappy BOG...). Many thanks
to Pekka who fixed 40m driver. At leat 10 and 40m works well hihihi

I started the contest tired from the work week and I had to pay for it stopping
3 times during the contest. N1MM closed automatically every few hours and i lost
the cat many times (old computer with a new soft version)

The propagation has left us a lot of fun. We had great conditions on the high
bands wich i really missed.

Thanks for the QSO.