[3830] CQWW SSB 9H6A(@9H1XT) Explorer HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sciclunajohn@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 9H6A(@9H1XT) Explorer HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 09:39:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: 9H6A
Operator(s): 9H1TT 9H5SN 9H1PF 9H5DX 9H1P1 SV1DAY LX1NO 9H1XT
Station: 9H1XT

Class: Explorer HP
QTH: Xghajra

  160:  191     5       42
   80:  187     5       43
   40:  712    21       77
   20: 1857    30       92
   15: 2549    31       89
   10:  498    30       67

Really good fun in my little shack. Started without 80 as antenna showd very
high swr. Sunday we found out a corroded contact which powered the relay. So we
had to do without it for 2 nights. All 80m contacts were done on Sunday night.
Very well done to all the ops. Everyone did his part. Really good work for our
little pistol.
John  9h1xt.