[3830] CQWW SSB NR4O SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NR4O SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 04:40:14 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:    3     2        2
   80:   61    10       34
   40:  113    15       44
   20:  112    20       56
   15:  139    19       60
   10:   50    16       33
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Not my best effort.  My operating time was down about 10 hours from previous
years.  Just too many conflicts this year especially Sunday.  I was only able to
get a couple hours in with a very brief time on 10m when the band was band was
really hopping. It's been quite a while since I've seen 10m deliver so much
activity.  15m was also great all day Saturday. I didn't notice any detrimental
impact from the solar flare while I was operating. I guess we got a taste of how
much better conditions could be with an improved solar flux index.

All Q's were S&P this year.  Just couldn't get any runs going. Worked for a
new band countries and a couple ATNOs with the 10 and 15m bands opened up.  I
was able to work just a few stations on 160m.  Heard several that couldn't hear
me on with my inverted-L.  The 40m was packed solid Friday and Saturday evening.
 Really made me appreciate the sharp and narrow filters on my Flex to pull out
many of the weaker stations from the adjacent QRM. Still had fun while I was
operating with just a few times feeling like the S&P was just a lot of real
hard work.

73's,
Eric - NR4O