[3830] NA Sprint SSB N1LN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N1LN HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 12:10:53 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - October

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

   80:   97     2.0
   40:   82     1.7
   20:   17      .3
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: South East Sprint Coalition #1

Comments:

Disappointing....very disappointing.

My target Q count is always 250 or over. Not last night. My revised target was
to stay in my chair for the entire 4 hours. That only happened as I was part of
a team!

20 was a total bust.

40 was long with most Qs west of the Mississippi. 24 Qs in California led the
way for most Qs in any section.

80 was pretty OK. Not good... just OK

The only positive was that I worked every mult I heard. VERY happy to have been
called by VY1CO, V3X and VO2NS. However, where were DE, CT, RI and VT?

As K7SV(Lar)said in his soapbox... Hope I forget what a slog this was before
next years running!

Thanks for all the repeats and patience.

73,
Bruce N1LN