[3830] CaQP W6BX(K9YC) SO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W6BX(K9YC) SO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 07:10:39 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: W6BX
Operator(s): K9YC
Station: K9YC

Class: SO HP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

  160:    44
--------------------

VY1JA answered my last 80M CQ before hitting the sack Saturday night for #57,
but I never heard VE6. It was great to hear 15M back, but 40 closed awfully
early. This was a casual effort at home, since plans for a county activation got
waylaid by important personal business by the team leader. Casual because it's
hard to feel competitive in a county with N5KO, KE1B, and K6XX taking it
seriously. Bob usually wins the whole state, and it sounded like he was on the
road to another victory this time around.