[3830] CaQP W4KW SO(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4kw@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP W4KW SO(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2021 21:22:50 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: W4KW
Operator(s): W4KW
Station: W4KW

Class: SO(A) HP
QTH: Tennessee

   40:          19
   20:         266
   15:         156
   10:
--------------------
Total:   0     441  Mults = 57  Total Score = 50,274

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

A Great contest, as usual. Good 15 Meter openings both days. Heard several ZL's,
VK's, KH6's and JA's in the background. Thanks to the Rovers, especially KI6YYT
and WB6BET for finding me several times, as they changed counties. Missed Kings
for the sweep. I had severl three banders. Great to work our own TCGer K0EJ/6
(Mark)from Tuolumne.
Thanks to all for the contacts.
73's,
Bert