[3830] HiQP AH6KO SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ah6ko@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] HiQP AH6KO SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 05:47:33 +0000
                    Hawaii QSO Party - 2021

Call: AH6KO
Operator(s): AH6KO
Station: AH6KO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Keaau HI

  160:
   80:     7                    0
   40:   260                   22
   20:   591                   59
   15:   196                    2
   10:    17                    0
-----------------------------------
Total:  1071    0       0      83  Total Score = 266,679

CW again this year. I hope there was also lots of fun activity on SSB and FT-8
-- this thing needs all of us. Thanks to Alan KH6TU and his helpers for
organizing, and especially to all of the ops worldwide that hung around the
bands waiting to pounce on the Hawaii stations. I worked 745 unique CW stations
-- what a great show of expertise and CW character. Great to work so many CW
friends!

The bands were pretty good to horrible. With the K index at 3 and 4 for much of
the event, there were still some propagation treats -- EU opening on Saturday
evening, and a couple of fun but short 10 meter windows. 15 was quite reliable.

Stay well, 73, CW forever~ Stan AH6KO
Keaau HI on the Big Island
100W + triband Spiderbeam + 40/80 dipole