[3830] CWopsT NN5O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 20:06:26 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 25

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :26

Total:  44  Mults = 43  Total Score = 1,892

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Short time this PM, but it was fun cranking the VFO and catching several of my
CWOps friends along the way, most of whom were running 38+ wpm.  Now, I know
speed isn't the only thing, but it IS a thing...and the signals sounded pretty
good today.

I had to laugh at myself quite a bit, because when I switched from 15m to 20m, I
heard my buddy, Lee K0WA, on a run freq.  So, I quickly hit the TUNE button on
my 6600M, then pressed the F4 key during a pause in his pileup.  YES, he
answered me!  When I finished the QSO, I decided to check my radio, only to find
that I had worked Lee in Kansas with only 4 watts from Mississippi!!!  That
Leroy Buller has some terrific 'ears' at his QTH if he could hear my truly
'peanut whistle.'   Such fun!  Thanks, Lee!

Visit our Deep Dixie Contest Club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org
And, our YouTube channel -- http://tinyurl.com/DDCCYouTube -- some good stuff
there!

73 all,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O   (ex-WB5EIN)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M - 100w into horizontal loop up 35 ft (average)
Ameritron AL-800H used very seldom