[3830] NAQP CW KU8E Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KU8E Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 05:30:21 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0     0
   80:  186    43
   40:  295    48
   20:  265    47
   15:   28    18
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  777   159  Total Score = 123,543

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC#1

Comments:

Did a pseudo SO2R this time. Station #1 was on 40 meters the whole time with a
130 foot long center fed zepp. Station #2 was on the other dipoles for 20,15,10
and 80 meters. The LBS bandpass filters work great with absolutely no inference
on any band.

I did a bad job preparing for this contest by not checking all my antennas
beforehand. It's pretty hot here in GA during the summer so it's hard get
motivated to go outside and fix anything in the heat. My 40 meter NE/SE dipole
fell down in a storm this summer and I haven't put it back up yet. It was a
challenge to work the west coast on the zepp because it's directional to the
northeast on 40 meters. I also discovered there is a problem with my 160 meter
Inverted L. Made no QSO's on that band and that hurt my multiplier total badly.
Probably missed out on at least 30 multipliers. Oh well !!

CU next time...  Jeff