[3830] IARU W3US SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3us@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU W3US SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 12:31:15 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2021

Call: W3US
Operator(s): W3US
Station: W3US

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 15:00

-------------------------------------

Club: The Villages Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

This is a good contest where everyone works everyone, which helps to fill the
void between EU and AS openings and accounts for the high QSO total.  The
equipment performed flawlessly, so that was a big plus.  I heard a few B/China
stations Saturday and Sunday morning on both 40 & 20 - many times with no
one else calling, but I was frustrated as this little pistol just couldn't get
through.  That aside, it was a good 24 hours and I am pleased with the results.