[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 04:09:49 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 8

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:59

Total:  133  Mults = 133  Total Score = 17,689

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Missed the first minute due to a computer problem that forced me to reboot the
computer.  All OK after missing the first minute.  I didn't have a lot of hope
for 40M tonight.  I had been on 40M earlier as K2G in the 13 Colonies event it
seemed calling endless CQs and being answered mainly by stations I couldn't copy
under the QRN from the passing tropical disturbance.  To the contrary, 40M was
quite good with signals possible as close as 100 miles and as far away as 4X6GP.
 Also worked more than the usual Europeans.  OK5M was very loud.  Thanks for all
QSOs and hope to work you all in the IARU HF event this weekend.  73, John,
K4BAI.