[3830] ARRL FD K4BAI 3A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K4BAI 3A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 17:03:01 +0000
                    ARRL Field Day - 2021

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: 3A LP
QTH: Harris Co., GA

  160:
   80:   181     0     145
   40:   406   277       0
   20:   407   284      13
   15:    72   265      13
   10:     1     0      17
    6:     0    66       0
    2:     0     2       0
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  1067   826     188  Total Score = 3,403

Club: Columbus Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Score does not include any bonus points, of which there will be many.  About 35
operators had a very successful Field Day with 100W rigs and wire antennas.  CW
Ops were KU8E, K4BAI, and K8LBQ.  I don't have a list of the other ops, but
everyone involved on SSB, CW, Satellite, power generators, food, antenna
erection and take down, etc did an excellent job and we had fun.  On CW, we had
a RFI problem on 10M and made only the one QSO there, but 10M was open at times,
as was 6.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.