[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 03:09:36 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 4

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   2      2
   80:   7      6
   40:   9      7
   20:   6      5
Total:  24     20  Total Score = 480

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Only N5ZO heard on 15, but no Q....speaking of no Q, didn't make #1 until 0235Z
and struggled to be heard on 20.  Tried 40 instead with better luck, then back
to 20 and it was easier.  Big numbers again at the end from several stations -
well done!  Thanks to N3QE for a rare 3-bagger, and the chaos reigned supreme on
40 where I had two stations giving me their exchange!  What a night.  I had my
share of terrible typing to add to the confusion.

Sorry I blanked on this past Tuesday's NS Zoom session - I really enjoyed the
first one and will be sure not to miss the next one.  I punted on CQ WPX CW last
weekend in favor of tackling shack cleanout of 33+ years of accumulated
university papers - barely made a dent in this archeological expedition!

Many thanks for the Qs, and 73,
MikeNH