[3830] WPX CW VA2PHK SOAB TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VA2PHK SOAB TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 15:41:50 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: VA2PHK
Operator(s): VA2PHK
Station: VA2PHK

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: QC
Operating Time (hrs): 21H50
Remote Operation

   80:    8

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I have not had the opportunity to work more time. the conditions during the week
were not favorable but from the start of the competition, my panadapter filled
up with the station!
the best time for me was saturday night around 11pm local, the signal was
excellent!
thank you to everyone I contacted and especially the YCCC operators. !!
see you at the next competition !!
73 'from Patrick
va2phk