[3830] WPX CW YT5YTT SOSB80 Unassisted QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yt5ytt@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW YT5YTT SOSB80 Unassisted QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 15:06:14 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: YT5YTT
Operator(s): YT5YTT
Station: YT5YTT

Class: SOSB80 QRP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: Valjevo
Operating Time (hrs): 24:49

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

Always excellent contest...

I chased WORLD RECORD in SOSB80 QRP unassisted this year and finally I've made
it, but day after, my OM Dragan, 4O4A says to me that from this year there are
no unassisted category...

I'm very sad because of that, but it is OK. I didn't read rules for this year,
so it is my fault.

Next year, I will chase other categories national records, maybe will work SOSB
40 QRP (assisted - unassisted). Or if I raise new antenna for upper bands
(HexBeam - maybe), I'll work SOAB QRP to dig hands into big players.

73 to all and thanks for contacts

Alex, YT5YTT