[3830] WPX CW K1KI SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K1KI SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 14:22:35 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K1KI
Operator(s): K1KI
Station: K1KI

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: CT

   20: 2670

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

That was fun!   Decided on a 20m effort on Friday afternoon.  Used a simple off
time strategy - mostly off from 04z-10z both nights.  I spent extra time trying
to find multipliers.  Otherwise, lots of CQing!   Nice to work a bunch of JAs on
Sunday morning.

Around 20z on Sunday I took a very brief break during some rain static only to
come back after five minutes and found that while chasing some ants on the
operating table, one of my cats tried to log a QSO and started the automatic CQ.
 Someone was not pleased and had some words and jamming for me after that.   I
know I was not at 100% during the last few hours!

73 Tom