[3830] WPX CW WQ6X(@W7AYT) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WQ6X(@W7AYT) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 00:48:11 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Concord, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 20:40

  160:    3

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X WPX Dual-OP from W7AYT's QTH in Concord, Ca.
I had the night shift @NX6T which gave me [non-sleeping] daytime hours
to casually put WQ6X on the air from the East Bay.
Equipment included: a filtered-up FT-1000mp running a MASSIVE 100 Watts
into a CH-250 vertical, the WQ6X 8JK Cobra Trapezoid and a 3-el 10-meter
Long John yagi for those RARE moments when 10 meters was actually open.
Speaking of 10 meters:
I was disappointed by the LACK of 10 meter operators; especially considering
that the RBN network spotted WQ6X throughout the USA and Canada.  WAKE UP!
This was the 1st contest run from WQ6X's new station setup @W7AYT.
Having re-rewired the speakers and headsets for Stereo-Cw made
made different pitched stations appear at different locations
in my Listening Experience making it easier to run a frequency.
Read more about this at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com