[3830] NewEngQP WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 19:45:10 +0000
                    New England QSO Party - 2021

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 05:48
Remote Operation

   80:      3        0
   40:     20        0
   20:     37       18
   15:      3        0
   10:      0        0
------------------------
Total:     56       18  Mults = 40  Total Score = 5,440

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Being busy running as one of the OP's at NX6T, I had little time for
a serious NEQP effort.  However, during the hours I DID have, I enjoyed
the plethora of New England stations all over the place.  As usual, I
would've liked more actual counties activated.  It doesn't necessarily
take rover stations to do that.  What it takes is stations getting on
the air from the home QTH and their club locations.
Read more about this at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com.