[3830] CQMM DX K3IE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hunter.k3ie@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX K3IE SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 01:02:29 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2021

Call: K3IE
Operator(s): K3IE
Station: K3IE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TN

   80:   16      1
   40:   37      7
   20:  247     39
   15:   62     36
   10:   21     16
----------------------
Total:  383     99  Countries = 52  Total Score = 240,543

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Fun.

This one was under the radar for me but once I got started, it slowly pulled me
in.

There is something to say for contests that encourage Q's with everybody.  If a
certain opening is marginal (like EU on 20/15), you just keep working whoever
you can hear or can hear you.

I was doing some outside antenna work early Sunday afternoon and came into the
shack.  The panadapter was pretty full with sigs on 15 meters and I started
playing around and pulled up the Online Scoreboard.  That motivated me to put
some time in and I wound up having a very fun 90 mins or so watching my score go
back and forth with OM3RM until I had to shut down for dinner plans with the
XYL. Tnx Tibor for the motivation.

The SA openings on 15 and 10 keep us hopeful better days are to come.

Thanks for the Q's - Hunter K3IE