[3830] GaQP N4CW Single OpCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP N4CW Single OpCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 00:55:55 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party - 2021

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: Single OpCW HP
QTH: NC - FM05QW
Operating Time (hrs): 09:34

  160:    1
   20:    8
--------------------
Total:  129     0  CW Mults = 83  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 21,414

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Wow! Mobiles, especially N4N and W4AN, deserve olympic gold medals...what super
efforts! Both those stations ran at incredible rates whenever I ran across
them.
Great driving, too! One rarely waited too long 'til there was a county change.
Well done, y'all!
Conditions at my station were good on Saturday, and terrible on Sunday! Sunday
saw the band go long; at one point I heard a station in Europe working
W4AN...next one was a station in the Northwest US...all the while, I could not
copy W4AN at all. This was on 20 CW. 40 was generally good to Georgia, as was 80
on Saturday night. I ventured onto 160 and worked one station, AA5JF, with a
good signal. He's the only station I heard there.
I was a little disappointed in the "pileup culture" during several
occasions, particularly late-afternoon Sunday. Repeated calling and
superimposing calls really slowed things down for the mobiles. C'mon guys, give
'em a break. Also noted were several of the guys that got calls quickly were
offset "just a tad".
I'll be in the fray during the upcoming FQP and I'd appreciate "Sunday
best" all the time! I'll work you...eventually...if I can hear you!
Again, particularly to the mobiles, THANK YOU for a fun chase! 73, Bert