[3830] Commonwealth VA2EBI SO-Open-Remote-12 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ebi@yccc.org
Subject: [3830] Commonwealth VA2EBI SO-Open-Remote-12 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 14:21:00 +0000
                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest - 2021

Call: VA2EBI
Operator(s): VA2EBI
Station: VA2EBI

Class: SO-Open-Remote-12 HP
QTH: QC
Operating Time (hrs): 6:45
Remote Operation

-----------------------
Total:  112      0  Total Score = 1,580

My first time in this contest with my new Canadian identity, but local power
outage in Quebec kept me off for several hours at the start and on UPS for the
most part, with some flaky computer functions, so I may have logged some QSO's
in the incorrect band.  Many requests to repeat serial number--if my keying was
difficult to copy I would appreciate a signal report by email.  Remote operation
definitely has its challenges.  I am also not sure N1MM Logger has the proper
Bonus Point computation.  But thanks for the QSO's!  George VA2EBI, email w1ebi
at yccc dot org.