[3830] NCCC Sprint W9RE LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W9RE LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 03:33:32 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 12

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:  13     10
   80:  23     18
   40:  18     10
Total:  54     38  Total Score = 2,052

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I forgot about getting on until my alarm went off at 0225z since I have been
watching NCAA conference tournament games all day thus distracted.  But a break
with no local teams playing and with the DVR streaming delay I can catch up
anyway now so didn't want to miss it.

20 and 15 dead as doornails here but 40 to 160 good.  With very short skip on 40
for once.   K7SS super loud on 40.

Good to see W0YK back after a decade??  AH6KO 3rd week  in a row on 40.  NK4O
with an improved signal on 40 or was it just conditions. Worked KE7LOY (ID) for
a #1 and K5GQ becoming a regular.

Thanks for the fun.  I might not miss too many March Thursday nights because the
NCAA has shifted playing days.