[3830] ARRLDX SSB LZ5R M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lz5r@lz5db.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB LZ5R M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 01:24:16 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: LZ5R
Operator(s): K1LZ LZ1JZ LZ2HM LZ3ND LZ5DB
Station: LZ5R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: nr.Plovdiv
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

  160:   76    23
   80:  489    40
   40:  803    49
   20:  983    56
   15:    3     3
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2354   171  Total Score = 1,204,524

Club: Milara Contest Club

Comments:

This was our first ARRL DX SSB M/S remote operation effort, a result of our
team's decision to downsize for better Covid-19 safety. We enjoyed the unique
strategic challenges of this new category for us, but we're looking
forward to returning to the normal contest live soon .

The cndxs was bad especially highest bands but the contest went very interesting
regarding "battle" with our friends from LZ9W Contest Team.

Boys, you made the game enjoyable with the amazing livescore race!

Thanks for the QSO's and see you in the next one!

de LZ5R Crew  73 did did