[3830] ARRLDX SSB N4XD SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N4XD SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2021 12:59:54 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N4XD
Operator(s): N4XD
Station: N4XD

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  40     26
Total:  40     26  Total Score = 2,730

Club: Smithchart ARS

Comments:

Wow, what a struggle. While conditions seemed good, participation was either
very low or I am wrong and conditions were terrible :)

CQing brought very, very few callers. I'd guess less than 5 contacts. S&P
for the rest. There were a couple that called which, unfortunately, I was not
able to pull through. Thanks for trying as hard and as long as you did and sorry
I wasn't able to make the Q.

EU sunrise brought, seemingly, little to no uptick in participation. Or, again,
I missed it which is entirely possible.

Equipment
Anan 7000dle
shunt fed 105' tower (for this contest converted from phased array to single
tower to make moving up and down the band easier)
Alpha 91b
8 antenna circle array for receive
N1MM+ for logging