[3830] NCQP VE3CRU SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3cru@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCQP VE3CRU SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2021 13:56:00 +0000
                    North Carolina QSO Party - 2021

Call: VE3CRU
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   24     4       0
----------------------------
Total:   24     4       0  Mults = 25  Total Score = 2,200

The above score includes qso's with N4C, N4A, N4L and N4P.

This was another fun filled contest.  All qso's were S&P.  With poor
conditions, few were heard on ssb as is reflected in the score.  Lacking an 80
antenna greatly impacted the score, will have 80 in future contests.

Thanks to the sponsors and all who participated.

I will hand out DURham in our Ontario QSO Party third weekend in April.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU