[3830] CQ160 SSB N7GP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB N7GP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 04:19:40 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N7GP
Station: N7GP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Arizona

Total:  QSOs = 487  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 9  Total Score = 83,640

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Well AS I always say,, 160 IS A BOX of CHOCOLATES,, you never know what you are
going to get,,,AND its was almost nothing for the whole contest.
very Noisy conditions, BUT lots of state side signals on the band,, I heard
stations  all the way to 1910 and above..
but copy was tough and lots of repeats..
I had done my home work and knew the NEW JA SSb freq window, so that helped put
points in log,,as I worked quite few JA's both mornings,, but the openings to
them were short for me about 30 minutes each, both  morning and before our SR..
Saturday night was terrible for me,, VERY noisy and I had just done 10 hours
straight on RTTY SO2R,so I packed it in for the night at 1200 ,
No EU HEARD  or WORKED,, so disappointing conditions to EU too.
BUT as ALWAYS I still had fun!!
Thanks for all the  OUTLAW Q's!!
Go OUTLAWS..
Tom