[3830] NCQP NC4S SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCQP NC4S SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 12:52:57 +0000
                    North Carolina QSO Party - 2021

Call: NC4S
Operator(s): NC4S
Station: NC4S

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: NC

----------------------------
Total:  430     0       0  Mults = 82  Total Score = 105,830

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Vertical on 20 meters, inverted v on 40 meters, and inverted L on 80 meters. I
had a great time. Tested my new KPA 1500 and it worked flawlessly. Whish I had
at least a two element beam so that I could have worked more stations west and
Europe.Thaks to all stations for your Q's and patients during the noisy bands at
times. 73 Gary, NC4S