[3830] CQ160 CW WB9TFH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, giljvan@netscape.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW WB9TFH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 04:23:22 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WB9TFH
Operator(s): WB9TFH
Station: WB9TFH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 8.3

Total:  QSOs = 238  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 1  Total Score = 22,095

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First time in this contest.
It was fun, did S&P. Only dx was NP2J and ZF5T.
Did pick up UT for a new state for WAS, Need a couple
more out west. Need Hawaii & Alaska, it would be a
miracle from here, especially Alaska.
Propagation was east, south, AZ and CO, no CA.
Shared op time with XYL Donna WB9TFF, otherwise would had more Q's.
My high power wasn't all that much, next time I'll use low power.