[3830] CQ160 CW I2IFT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW I2IFT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 22:11:11 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: I2IFT
Operator(s): I2IFT
Station: I2IFT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 18,40

Total:  QSOs = 666  State/Prov = 1  Countries = 57  Total Score = 189,718

Wow, this is my first participation on 160m with my call and from my urban site.
I would never have thought of doing this performance with a wire antenna a few
meters high (from 7 to 1 meters with the elements folded for lack of space)
mounted a few hours before the contest. The FT1000D + PA completes the setup.
Thank you all for your patience but the QRM in the city is really strong. CU in
the next test. Ciao de Giovanni i2ift