[3830] ARRL Jan VHF WA4GPM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jpmiklos@att.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF WA4GPM Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 20:22:13 +0000
                    ARRL January VHF Contest - 2021

Call: WA4GPM
Operator(s): WA4GPM
Station: WA4GPM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NFL

    6:  111    47
    2:   33    18
  222:    5     5
  432:   10     7
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  159    77  Total Score = 13,398

Not a bad contest but I do lament the contests from years past that heavily
favored CW and SSB.  FT8 is great but during a strong band opening like we
experienced on Saturday evening I only found a dozen stations on SSB.  And when
will the digital operators discover FT4?  With very short connection time due to
variable sporadic E, this should be the preferred mode.

Trop conditions were average and there was no enhancement.

Thanks to all that participated.
Buzz