[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad W1NN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 03:08:56 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 15

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Remote Operation

  160:   9      8
   80:  17     14
   40:  18      9
   20:   2      1
   15:   2      1
Total:  48     33  Total Score = 1,584

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I'm having trouble with my computer's clock.  Recently I upgraded to WIN 10 from
WIN 7 and the time and date arrangement has been changed for the worse.  Now you
can't set seconds.  It was set to auto but it was 2 seconds off and I tried to
fix it.  Big mistake.  I was 21 seconds off and when I thought time was up
everyone kept going for another minute.  Why can't Microsoft leave well enough
alone?

A pretty good night but low on mults as usual.  It looks like IL is challenging
OH for the most ops.  Nice to hear K9CT and K9DX in there.

CU next week.

73, Hal W1NN remote@tokyo