[3830] Win VHF KB2YSI QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KB2YSI@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Win VHF KB2YSI QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2021 20:42:10 +0000
                    Winter VHF Sprint - 2021

Call: KB2YSI
Operator(s): KB2YSI
Station: KB2YSI

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:

    2:   3     2
Total:   3     2  Total Score = 6

It was a windy day up on the hill in FN23. Had low hanging clouds all around me,
at least the rain did not come my way. Used my portable satellite gear so QRP
was the max power I could safely run while holding on to the Arrow yagi! Heard
VE3ELE early in the contest, but could not make a SSB contact. Hear only 2 other
stations on, but they jumped bands before I could attempt to call them. Overall,
it was pretty quiet on the bands. However the wind made up for the low activity.