[3830] TBDC WF7T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC WF7T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 22:17:32 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM66

Total:  QSOs = 438  Total Score = 1,654

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks everyone! Decided to use this as a benchmark BIC session. It was
hard...eventually I ended up in a fugue state around 1100Z. Who knows who was
logged then, or what grid they were in, so I am anticipating with amusement the
log check report.

Bands seemed a bit flat here, but that could also be me. I heard no EU, no HI,
and only as far south as ZF (but what a signal from ZF9CW!) Fair openings to the
west coast for me. In all, I think I wrung out everything I could from my
120x50' yard and whopping 74 watts (as read on the LP100a.) Looking forward to
reading other's reports from this go of the TBDC.

It was nice to hear familiar calls, as always. Sorry if I left some of you in
the aether, as I battled sporadic xmas light noise in the neighborhood. Many
thanks to the Boring ARC and other organizers! See y'all in the next
one...Wishing you a healthy and happy 2021!

Confirmation: 1886078.stew-perry

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville TN

--

IC-7600 @ 74 watts LOL!OMGsoWeak
Voltage-fed Marconi, 35' up, 100' top hat (G5RV) over 1500' radials