[3830] TBDC KI0I Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC KI0I Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 16:07:54 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MO EM28
Operating Time (hrs): 5:47

Total:  QSOs = 125  Total Score = 1,092

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

I almost skipped out on TBDC this time but that was impossible if you listen
in.Thought I`d try QRP for an hour or two so set up N1MM. Well to my surprise I
was heard when replying to CQ and an hour or two went to almost 6.
Those Caribbean guys really have ears ,TI7W and ZF9CW both were logged for  21
and 18 points. Tnx !
I hope everyone had a nice safe Christmas and that 2021 will bring relief and
help where needed.
73 Mark KI0I
Icom 7300 5w to inv l with BOG and K9AY loop rcv  N1MM guessed the score
ALL SEARCH AND POUNCE EFFORT