[3830] ARRL 10 W4LT SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lromero56@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W4LT SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 16:49:05 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: W4LT
Operator(s): W4LT
Station: W4LT

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: WCF

   CW:   84     7
  SSB:   16     5
-------------------
Total:  100    35  Total Score = 12,880

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Rig: Flex 6400, KAT500, KPA500
Ant: A3s @ 40ft

Broken rotor indicator.  Placed a Wyse camera on pool deck pointed at the
antenna.  Visual azimuth indicator worked well.

Worked ONE MEXICAN SECTION (BCS)  A new record for me!

Missed 99% of the great condx on Friday night... Got in  10 QSO's sitting at the
dining room table connected to the radio with my iPhone.  Moved to the shack on
Saturday.  Much easier to tune there.

Too much going on during the weekend for a serious effort.

Lots of ESP signals later in the test.  Worked N6AR on the back of the beam...
Great ears over there in Orlando!

Continue to be impressed by the ability of the Flex receiver to pull out almost
unhearable signals. This rig really shines on 10 meters!

Lu Romero - W4LT