[3830] ARRL 10 N4ZZ SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4zz@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N4ZZ SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 11:36:24 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: N4ZZ
Operator(s): N4ZZ
Station: N4ZZ

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: Tn

   CW:  783    63
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  783    63  Total Score = 197,316

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I had planned not to put anytime in this one.  I happen to come up to the shack
and turned on the radio took a look at 10 meters and thought at first I was on
the wrong band.  After taking a second look I decided I needed to join in.  It
was fun while it lasted.  Hoping this is only the beginning of great things to
come.
Thanks for the Qs.

73, Don n4zz