[3830] CQWW CW VE6WQ SO(A)SB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE6WQ SO(A)SB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 05:04:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: VE6WQ
Operator(s): VE6WQ
Station: VE6WQ

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: Alberta

   20: 1281    32       96
------------------------------
Total: 1281    32       96  Total Score = 369,408

Nice to see the flux above 100. Overall a fun contest this year. Fairly good
condx at least to the US. Eu openings were very short here at 90 min on both Sat
and Sun morning. Nothing heard over the pole at midnight at least at my station.
Missed several mults but just could not break the pileups.Only equipment failure
was my keyboard. Replaced the batteries but still would not work. Had to use a
tiny 6 inch keyboard from another project so lots of typing corrections slowed
things down.

Equipment: ICOM 7610, SPE 1.3k@700w, 3ele SteppIR at 45 ft