[3830] SS SSB KA8SMA Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scott.rought@woodplc.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KA8SMA Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 14:11:37 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: KA8SMA
Operator(s): KA8SMA
Station: KA8SMA

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

Another fun contest!  Received lots of congrats on a fine QRP signal, especially
on 80 meters.  I worked a string of west coast stations and Hawaii late Saturday
night (Sunday morning) all on the first call with no repeats...a ham in LAX told
me I was 59+ and the fella in Hawaii told me I was a solid 59 - I guess there is
a little magic in the air on 80 meters at 2:30 am :).  I heard Prince Edward
Island but the pileup was too much for my pipsqueak signal - I could not break
the pileup for ND either.  Never heard the remaining sections.  Maybe next
year...