[3830] WAE RTTY N1RM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1rm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY N1RM Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 00:10:24 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: N1RM
Operator(s): N1RM
Station: N1RM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: va
Operating Time (hrs): 26:31

   80:  114   114         112
   40:  483  1038   555   195
   20:  367   922   555   122
   15:   89   259   170    74
   10:
-------------------------------
Total: 1053  2333  1280   503  Total Score = 1,173,499

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Seemed like a repeat of SS weekend. Struggled on Friday evening and Saturday
morning, but got rolling on 40M eventually and then it was lots of fun. Similar
experience on Sunday, but the runs were even better. Kept running into some
great PVRC ops.  Weirdest thing that happened was when I called a fairly lout
South American station and he couldn't copy me, so he recommended that I switch
to the FIR filter on my demodulator because that was better. Go figure!
Thanks for all the Qs. I love RTTY contests and didn't have too many QTC train
wrecks.
K3s/KPA500/A3000
DB18e/OCF dipole