[3830] UR DX OE1CIW SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oe1ciw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] UR DX OE1CIW SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 05:42:23 +0000
                    Ukrainian DX Contest - 2020

Call: OE1CIW
Operator(s): OE1CIW
Station: OE1CIW

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: JN88EE
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:    0
---------------------------
Total:  304     0     135  Total Score = 174,150

2020 Ukrainian DX Contest SOAB LP, CW Only - OE1CIW
Nice Contest and also a check for my station for the upcoming CQ WW Dx Contest
CW at the last weekend in November 😋

Unfortunately i had not time to participate for the whole contest so i started
late at 1730 utc (Saturday 1200 utc was the official start). In addition i did a
longer break from 1930 to 2250z and from 2305 to 0010z. But afterwards i was
active the whole night until Sunday 1200z ... so i´m just a bit sleepy, not
tired now.

It was my best score so far in the UKDX contests during the last years ... my
score is way better than 2018 and 2019 even though i did so many breaks!
Propagation was not bad but could be a lot better especially on 40 m during the
night - nothing heard from South America, Canada or Japan but this time many
stations from Asiatic Russia - also on 15 m!

I got no really big DX in my log except Saudi Arabia HZ1TT (40 m), Cap Verde D4Z
(20 m), Ghana 9G2DX (15 m) . Lot of US stations did participate in the ARRL
Sweepstakes Contest CW ... so only wkd N3RS on 20 m in the contest - nothing
else unfortunately!

Sometimes i had some troubles on 15 m because of some RFI from the RF power into
my notebook when transmitting - hope i can solve this issue easily in the next
couple of weeks.

Thanks for the contacts during the contest - hpe cuagn in 2020 CQ WW DX Contest
CW 🙂 - 73 de Michael OE1CIW.