[3830] CQWW SSB K1DG SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dougk1dg@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K1DG SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 00:21:19 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K1DG
Operator(s): K1DG
Station: K1DG

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: NH

  160:   23     8       14
   80:  164    14       41
   40:  136    19       45
   20:  966    24       82
   15:  951    22       84
   10:  223    10       31
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Various options for serious operation fell through, so my plan was to "fool
around from home". I set a goal of 1000 QSOs and 1M points, figuring that
15 would probably not open.

Lo and behold, 15 DID open, and I beat the original goal by 13z. And at that
point, I was having enough fun to keep going. Even 10M opened both days for a
while, and I managed to have some good rates running there!

I focused on the high bands and slept for a long time Saturday night.

After my 24 hours was up, I kept going and will also have an all-band score of
3M points.

This was from my new QTH in Derry, NH. It is not as loud as my Maine QTH, but at
least everything here is working.

IC7610, AL-1200, C3 at 80 feet, 40-2CD at 70 feet, wires for 80/160.

73 and thanks for the QSOs,

Doug K1DG