[3830] WAE SSB KC1XX(WA1Z) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB KC1XX(WA1Z) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 22:55:48 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: KC1XX
Operator(s): WA1Z
Station: KC1XX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:  287   295    36
   40:  585   461    42
   20: 1054  1155    50
   15:    1     0     1
   10:
-------------------------
Total: 1927  1911   372  Total Score = 1,427,364

I can't thank Juana and Matt enough for accommodating me so often over the last
couple of years allowing me to do competitive single-ops from KC1XX to earn WRTC
points.  It was more contesting than I'd prefer to do, but it was really fun,
especially going toe-to-toe with excellent operators like N4YDU, K1ZZ, and K5ZD
many times.  However, I'm looking forward to a "less is more"
contesting schedule next year :-)

Kept an ear on 15 meters both days and, at most, heard whispers of EU stations
with beams pointed toward South America a couple times each day.  Thanks to
DA0BCC for moving to 15 during one of these "peaks"!  That was a fun
pass, Chris!

Had fun trying to keep up with VY2ZM's QSO number on Saturday after not taking
much off time myself for the first 24 hours.  We swapped QSO leads a couple
times, but then the guys pulled away the second night.  It was a fun motivator
here.  Strong work, guys!

Thank you to everyone who called in!