[3830] WWDigi WB4OMM SOSB20 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sszabo1@cfl.rr.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi WB4OMM SOSB20 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 19:58:35 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2020

Call: WB4OMM
Operator(s): WB4OMM
Station: WB4OMM

Class: SOSB20 QRP
QTH: NFL

   20:  103    26
Total:  103    26  Total Score = 3,874

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

My first foray into this contest!  Also my first FT4 QSOs!!  Got a late start,
but managed 9 hours - making with 52 FT-4 and 51 FT-8 contacts; 26 multipliers.
Working QRP was a challenge - I could certainly hear more stations than stations
could hear me! (P33W, KL7SB, and many others - never could work them).  But I
was quite pleased with the many stations that I could work - even if it took
many tries/minutes to work them!  (Yes, the 3 Element Beam at 35 feet helped!).
FTdx3000 5W out to Mosley Beam, N1MM Contest software, WSJT-X Digital Software,
Windows10/Dell Desktop.  I had a blast, and I'll be back!  73 to all!  Steve
WB4OMM